expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 18 November 2013

La Maison Sartorie D'Amber on SROTA | Men, Menswear, Style, Tips & Sins

The Boys, The Men & The Gentlemen | My Men
 Laura Muscat | La Maison Sartorie D'Amber on STROTA
The menswear brand SROTA featured me on their blog this week in their section Learn From the Ladies.  They did an interview about my view of men, menswear and style sins. It was fun to answer and when I read again what I wrote, I smile. 
One correction, I'm not a stylist, I'm a fashion blogger, journalist, PR and brand consultant. 

You can read the whole interview here, but here are a few snippets

MENSWEAR STYLE SINS
Sleeveless tops
Tank tops
Worn out shoes
Silly socks
Cartoon inspired ties

I LOVE A MAN IN
A well fitted blazer
Wool or Cashmere socks with a nice print

FAVOURITE ACCESSORY 
Shoes, that's the most important accessory

STYLE ICONS
Gianni Fontana
 Gianni Fontana | La Maison Sartorie D'Amber
 Alessandro Squarzi
 Alessandro Squarzi | La Maison Sartorie D'Amber
Mr Raro - Mararo
 La Maison Sartorie D'Amber | Mr Raro Mararo
Obviously boys, men and gentlemen, this is only my opinion. 

Have a look at the whole interview on the SROTA blog. 
Click on the link here

No comments:

Post a Comment