expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Fashion dreams | Firenze, Polimoda and Milan Fashion Week

The day has finally come, after months of waiting, today I move to Firenze in Italy to study fashion at Polimoda, Institute for Design & Marketing.
I have 4 suitcases, weighing approx 80kg, because when going to a fashion school and a city like Firenze, you cannot pack lightly, after all a fashion blogger, and someone who loves shoes cannot fail to look bad.
I will be entering the world of fashion as soon as I arrive because Vogue Fashion's Night Out is tonight, my luck! I'm excited!
I hope to meet Simone Righi, the man who was made famous by The Sartorialist for his exceptional style. I will be popping by his shop, Tie Your Tie, just wanting to get a glimpse of the man.
Then I'm off to Stefanel to meet one of my favourite fashion bloggers, Chiara Ferragni and get my hands on one of her t-shirts, where all proceeds are going towards those affected by the earthquake in Emiglia Romagna.
I cannot not visit Luisa Via Roma, THE STORE TO BE IN, a fashion heaven for all fashionistas, and one of the best supporters for fashion bloggers.
Tonight, I will be out and about in Firenze with my roommate Emily for FNO, the tomorrow its my first glimpse of Polimoda and of course off to Milan for Milan Fashion Week.
Milan Fashion Week S/S 2012 - Dolce & Gabbana
 Till the next update

Laura
x

1 comment: